Hot Shots Green
9-11 Years — 60 Minutes — Full Court
Hot Shots Green is an intermediate-advanced level tennis programme for children aged 9-11-years-old. Children focus on developing the following skills:
- Basic to excellent movement to, from and around the ball
- Coordinated use of all parts of the body
- Basic to adapted stances
- Basic full-court strategy and tactics
- Consistency in strokes and rally
- Refining serve technique including the introduction of the 2nd serve
- Strokes based upon intended shot, changing the flight, spin and speed of the ball
Court size: 10.97 m × 23.78 m (full court)
Tennis ball: green ball (75% compression)
Recommended racquet size: 25–27 inches
Tennis Monsters Coaching Director Tracey O’Connor—former Grand Slam junior ranked #55 in the world—is your first point of contact to determine your coaching requirements. Tracey will assess your tennis objectives and connect you with the most suitable coach and programme. Please contact Tracey to discuss on 021 468 402.
For more information, please Contact Us.