Hot Shots Yellow
11-18 Years — 60 Minutes — Full Court
Hot Shots Yellow is an intermediate-advanced tennis programme for children aged 11-18 years. Players are exposed to a full range of technical and tactical possibilities while encouraged to develop their own play style and game plan. Everything is relevant to match play situations and gives them a setting to push the limits of what they can do. Players will refine their skills with the focus on:
- Excellent movement to, from and around the ball
- Coordinated use of all parts of the body
- All strokes covered – forehand, backhand, volley, serve
- Game etiquette with basic singles and doubles strategy
- Game based point play and working in teams or partner activity
Court size: 10.97 m × 23.78 m (full court)
Tennis ball: yellow ball (100% compression)
Recommended racquet size: 27 inches
Tennis Monsters Coaching Director Tracey O’Connor—former Grand Slam junior ranked #55 in the world—is your first point of contact to determine your coaching requirements. Tracey will assess your tennis objectives and connect you with the most suitable coach and programme. Please contact Tracey to discuss on 021 468 402.
For more information, please Contact Us.